Tiada hadiah yg lebih berharga melainkan nasihat yang baik (^_^)

Hendaklah mereka (perempuan) melabuhkan kain tudung hingga menutupi bahagian hadapan dada-dada mereka - Petikan dari Surah An-Nur Ayat 31.




Friday, March 9, 2012

Sorry, Blame It On Me

Assalamualaikum...

'When nails grow we cut nails, not our fingers. Similarly when misunderstandings raise, we should cut misunderstandings not the relations'.-beautiful words

Malam ni..aku rasa mcm semua perkara 'berat' yang aku simpan dan berkurang...
x tau la mcm mana nak tulis...tp betul lah..kalo kita dah share sesuatu ngan orang yang kita percaya..kita akan tenang jugak..
Hanya ALLAH yang tahu apa yang aku rasa....kepada ALLAH aku berserah...
aku x membenci sesiapa, tiada perasaan dendam pun pada sesiapa...dan aku salahkan diri aku sendiri...

Akon: Sorry, Blame It On Me

As life goes on I'm starting to learn more and more about responsibility
And I realize that everything I do is affecting the people around me
So I want to take this time out to apologize for things that
I've done things that haven't occurred yet

I'm sorry for the wrong things that I've done
I'm sorry for the fact that I'm not aware

I understand that there's some problems
And I'm not too blind to know
All the pain you kept inside you
Even though you might not show

If I can't apologize for being wrong
Then it's just a shame on me
I'll be the reason for your pain
And you can put the blame on me...

Kepada insan-insan yang saya sayang kerana ALLAH,maafkan datul..

''When nails grow we cut nails, not our fingers. Similarly when misunderstandings raise, we should cut misunderstandings not the relations''.-beautiful words

I feel like crying...



No comments:

Post a Comment